Monday, January 23, 2012

DISNEY WORLD!!! <3 :)

So we have the great privilege to go Disney world with our friends the Hites, who invited us. Now as you probably know I'm a major Disney freak so this is a BIG deal to me :). Mom, Harrison, Olivia and I are staying 3 nights. We'll have to be up bright and early (around 5!) and leave to catch a flight out to Orlando, Florida. We are going to Downtown Disney, mini golfing, and maybe Disney Quest. What's Disney quest? It's a 5 story interactive arcade with games that you're really playing not just PAC-man (although they have games like that too). Me, Harrison, and Olivia are trying to persuade mom into going to one of the parks. I can tell you from my own experience that going to Disney and not going to the parks is like telling me both my legs are broken. Disney is what I live for! I can't complain though, it's better than sitting at home doing school! (Doing school on MLK day really has it perks!) I'll try to keep you updated if not when I get back ;)

you future Disney Cruise Line cruise director,
Savannah

No comments:

Post a Comment